Hey Everyone, and welcome to another episode of The BBQ Beat Podcast. In this episode, I share a conversation I had recently with World Food Championships President and CEO Mike McCloud. During our chat, we discuss some exciting news about the dates, location, and cooking format for the upcoming Final Table event, as well as some exciting changes coming up for the World Food Championships in its new Dallas, TX location.
World Food Championship Final Table – New Oreleans
The details Mike shares about how things might play out for final table contestant champions from the 2018 World Food Championships is awesome.
The format is totally different from what previous final table contestants have had to face, and the stakes are higher than ever – going beyond the cash award of $100,000.
World Food Championships – Dallas, TX 2019 News!
You’ll definitely want to hear the updates Mike shares regarding the new October date for the 2019 World Food Championships. Dallas may very well become the permanent home for this event, and the new calendar spot puts it in the line of site for people looking to catch some of the bigger Bucket List BBQ competitions out there.
Keep Tabs on All Things World Food Championships
I’m sure you want to stay up to speed on what’s happening as we move closer to the final table event in New Orleans as well as the upcoming 2019 World Food Championship event in Dallas, TX. To do so, just follow these links:
- World Food Championships Website
- World Food Championships on Twitter
- World Food Championships on Instagram
- World Food Championships on YouTube
- World Food Championships on Facebook
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.
And lastly, check out these past popular BBQ Beat posts…
- Talking Food Heritage, Culture and History with Dr. Howard Conyers
- Malcom and Rachelle Reed talk food, family, and living that BBQ life
- Talking Hasty-Bake Grills History with Jay Johnsen
- 2019 World Food Championships Final Table and Dallas Update with Mike McCloud
- Heath Riles on Burnin’ Up the Road and Establishing a Brand