In this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, I talk with Jay Johnsen, noted Hasty-Bake Grills collector and historian about his love of these really cool cookers.
Hasty-Bake was founded in 1948 by Grant Hastings. A pioneer in the industry, these charcoal grills or “charcoal ovens” as they were called predate Weber’s entry into the marketplace.
Here’s a Brief Overview of Hasty-Bake Grills
Hasty-Bake Grills Overview with Richard Alexander
Contact Hasty-Bake Grills
If you’d like to learn more about what’s going on with Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grills, you can connect with them via the following channels:
- Hasty-Bake Grills Website
- Hasty-Bake Grills on Instagram
- Hasty-Bake Grills on Twitter
- Hasty-Bake Grills on Facebook
- Hasty-Bake Grills – Facebook Community
Leave a Reply