Hey everyone! Hope this post finds you well. In this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, I talk with Richard Fergola who, along with his Fergolicious BBQ teammates Jeremy Williams and Rick Jimenez, is overseeing the Grand Opening of the KC Grilling Co.
I’ve known Richard and Jeremy now for a few years, ever since their appearance on BBQ Pitmasters – as seen here:
Richard and Jeremy both come from teaching backgrounds, and that experience should go a long way towards keeping an active class schedule going in the store as well as getting the sales staff up to speed on really being able to guide customers to some great flavors and results.
Contact the KC Grilling Co. and Fergolicious
- KC Grilling Company on Facebook
- KC Grilling Company on Instagram
- Fergolicious BBQ on Facebook
- Fergolicious BBQ Website
About the Show
The BBQ Beat Podcast, with BBQ Podcast host Kevin Sandridge, shares all that’s good in competition and backyard BBQ and grilling. Guests include competition BBQ pitmasters, food industry insiders, BBQ and grilling product manufacturers, and event promoters from the US as well as abroad. If you love BBQ and have an appreciation for southern culture and live-fire cooking – this is the Barbecue podcast for you.
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.
Be Sure to Listen to More Episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, be sure to catch up on some of the other most popular conversations listed below.
- Inside the Small Batch World of Oakridge BBQ with Mike Trump
- Sam Jones Talks Whole Hog BBQ, Family, and Friendships at Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q
- Recapping the 2019 Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- Hanging at Grove Roots Brewing with Bob and Dave from Flame Boss
- Sitting Down with Chef Michael Ollier of Certified Angus Beef