Thanks for checking out this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast featuring Chad Romzek, the originator of the Kick Ash Basket. First, allow me to say that talking with Chad was a pleasure. Once you hear him start to tell the story of how Kick Ash Basket came to be, you’ll appreciate the steps involved and… more importantly… come to see how maybe you can “Shake That Ash and Light That Fire” with a product idea of your own!
Kick Ash Basket Products Discussed In This Episode
The Kick Ash Basket is hands down one of the best things you can add to any Kamado style cooker. With models that fit Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Vision Grills and more. Purchase them directly from their website, or via the product links that follow.
Connect with Chad from Kick Ash Basket
About the Show
The BBQ Beat Podcast, with BBQ Podcast host Kevin Sandridge, shares all that’s good in competition and backyard BBQ and grilling. Guests include competition BBQ pitmasters, food industry insiders, BBQ and grilling product manufacturers, and event promoters from the US as well as abroad. If you love BBQ and have an appreciation for southern culture and live-fire cooking – this is the Barbecue podcast for you.
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.
Be Sure to Listen to More Episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, be sure to catch up on some of the other most popular conversations listed below.
- Talking with Australia’s Ben Arnot of the Smoking Hot Confessions Podcast
- Wild Game, Fish, Foraging and More with Hank Shaw
- Talking Crisbee Cast Iron Seasoning with Brad Stuart
- Farming, Food, and Family with Andy Lane of Hand Hewn Farm
- Celebrating North Louisiana Food Culture with Chef Hardette Harris
- Talking Food Heritage, Culture and History with Dr. Howard Conyers
- Malcom and Rachelle Reed talk food, family, and living that BBQ life
- Talking Hasty-Bake Grills History with Jay Johnsen
- 2019 World Food Championships Final Table and Dallas Update with Mike McCloud
- Heath Riles on Burnin’ Up the Road and Establishing a Brand