Montana Max (Max Nelson) joins us to discuss his food sport exploits. It’s always a pleasure talking with people like Max who are passionate about what they do. Max comes to competing in food after a career as a professional musician. This transition makes a lot of sense as both ventures have him squarely in the spotlight in what others might see as high-pressure situations.
Max has a brand new series of classes on offer over at BBQ Champs Academy featuring a wide range of backyard favorites proven to delight competition judges of the highest caliber. Just imagine what these dishes would do for your at-home BBQ and Grilling reputation!
Connect with Max via his social media channels:
Montana Max Website
Montana Max on Instagram
Montana Max on Facebook
Montana Max on Twitch
Be Sure to Listen to More Episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, you can see the full podcast archive here. Or, simply catch up on some of the other most popular BBQ podcast conversations listed below.
- Montana Max on Food Sport and His BBQ Champs Academy Series
- Protecting Knives in Style – Talking with Mick Kerkham of Maka Leathergoods
- Fire + Wine with Mary and Sean of Vindulge.com
- John Scharbauer on 138 Years of Cattle Ranching, Progress, and Riding for the Brand
- KCBS is Celebrating 35 Years and Wants You to Join the Fun
- Talking with Chris Marks of Three Little Pigs Rubs and Sauces
- Talking with Jason Hardee About The Rufus Teague BBQ Throwdown
- Grilling Up Meat District Delights with Zack Phillips
- Talking Traeger Grill Patent Litigation with BBQ Expert Derrick Riches
- BBQGuys.com Randy Watson is Living his Best Live Fire Life