In this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, I talk with Saffron Hodgson, founder, and editor of Bushcooking.com. Billed as the ultimate location to find all your outdoor cooking needs, from recipes to techniques.
Saffron grew up in Australia spending a ton of time cooking outdoors with her Dad, and she relays how her love of live fire cooking factors into the work she’s doing with the recipe repository she’s designed over at Bushcooking.com.
We do a bit of a deep dive in this episode learning about Saffron’s business background and how it impacts the work she’s doing currently.
If you are thinking of starting up a food-related business, website, service, or really any sort of business venture, the lessons Saffron relays in this episode are definitely worth learning!
Connect with Saffron Hodgson
Be Sure to Listen to More Episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, you can see the full podcast archive here. Or, simply catch up on some of the other most popular BBQ podcast conversations listed below.
- Talking About BBQ in Norway American Style
- Sam Jones Talks Whole Hog BBQ, Family, and Friendships at Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q
- Talking Food Heritage, Culture and History with Dr. Howard Conyers
- Celebrating North Louisiana Food Culture with Chef Hardette Harris
- Jon Jackson on Helping Veterans Find Solace and Healing at Comfort Farms
- Your BBQ Photos and How to Make them Awesome with Mike Lang