Episode 35: Hanging Out with Brian and Kirk from Smoke Staxx Pans
In this episode, I talk with Brian Halasinski and Kirk Hyust from Smoke Staxx Pans. If you’ve not heard about Smoke Staxx Pans, they’re a novel way to increase the cooking capacity in cookers like the Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Mountain, Kamado Joe, offset smokers and more.
Like my talk with Chad at Kick Ash Baskets, this conversation with Brian and Kirk delves into the world of BBQ product design and production. I love these kinds of interviews because they allow me to get behind the scenes and learn from some of the successes and frustrations that eventually pop up.
Am I going to be making any BBQ products myself at any point soon? Um… no. But – we can all benefit by hearing stories like the one told here about the origins of the Smoke Staxx Pans brand.
Connect with Smoke Staxx Pans
About the Show
The BBQ Beat Podcast, with BBQ Podcast host Kevin Sandridge, shares all that’s good in competition and backyard BBQ and grilling. Guests include competition BBQ pitmasters, food industry insiders, BBQ and grilling product manufacturers, and event promoters from the US as well as abroad. If you love BBQ and have an appreciation for southern culture and live-fire cooking – this is the Barbecue podcast for you.
Check Out These Other BBQ Beat Podcast Episodes
- Episode 23: Arnie Segovia of Smokin’ Lonestar on Family, IBCA BBQ, and His Love of Cue
- Episode 31: Your BBQ Photos and How to Make them Awesome with Mike Lang
- Episode 29: Josh Tahan of True Craft BBQ on Cooking, Craveability, and the Pursuit of Good Food
- Episode 28: Chad from Kick Ash Basket Talks Invention, Innovation, and Getting After It
- Episode 27: Big Green Craig Weekend Grill Party Wrap Up, Shout Outs, and More
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.