Episode 40: Talking with Susie Bulloch of Hey Grill Hey
In this episode, I talk with accomplished BBQ and Grilling recipe creator, food blogger, and video creator Susie Bulloch of Hey Grill Hey. It’s very likely that you’re one of the thousands who follow Susie on Facebook, and if so, you appreciate the quality and instructional value of her food videos as much as I do.
I’ve included a few of them here for your enjoyment:
How to Make Grilled Flank Steak (Plus a Flank Steak Marinade Recipe!)
Smoked Pulled Beef from a Smoked Chuck Roast
To give you more of an idea about Susie’s hard work being recognized, she recently appeared on The Food Network’s Ultimate Summer Cook-Off as a guest judge. Contestants on this show were creating grilled dishes with the hopes of winning a $25,000 grand prize.
Connect with Susie Bulloch of Hey Grill Hey
- Connect with Susie Bulloch on her main website
- Connect with Susie Bulloch on Facebook
- Connect with Susie Bulloch on Instagram
- Connect with Susie Bulloch on Twitter
- Connect with Susie Bulloch on YouTube
The BBQ Beat Podcast is Supported By:
About the Show
The BBQ Beat Podcast, with BBQ Podcast host Kevin Sandridge, shares all that’s good in competition and backyard BBQ and grilling. Guests include competition BBQ pitmasters, food industry insiders, BBQ and grilling product manufacturers, and event promoters from the US as well as abroad. If you love BBQ and have an appreciation for southern culture and live-fire cooking – this is the Barbecue podcast for you.
Check Out These Other BBQ Beat Podcast Episodes
- Episode 23: Arnie Segovia of Smokin’ Lonestar on Family, IBCA BBQ, and His Love of Cue
- Episode 27: Big Green Craig Weekend Grill Party Wrap Up, Shout Outs, and More
- Episode 28: Chad from Kick Ash Basket Talks Invention, Innovation, and Getting After It
- Episode 29: Josh Tahan of True Craft BBQ on Cooking, Craveability, and the Pursuit of Good Food
- Episode 31: Your BBQ Photos and How to Make them Awesome with Mike Lang
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.