Thanks for Subscribing to BBQBeat.com!
Thanks for visiting this page. If you’re here, it’s likely you came from one of my social media posts either on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Click the video below for a short intro the BBQBeat.com and what I have here that I know you’re gonna love.
I’m really glad you are here. BBQBeat.com is a site dedicated to BBQ and Southern Food Culture.
Please be sure to take a look at the links below for a selection of the kind of posts, product reviews, and interviews you will see here at BBQBeat.com!
I promise you’re going to love the stuff you see here if you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves learning new ways to do ‘cue
- Enjoys learning about competition BBQ
- Likes posts about BBQ cook teams
- Digs hearing from well-known BBQ and Grilling product makers
If any of these are a fit for you, then you’re in the right place!
Take a look at some of my most popular posts, to get a sense of what you will get in your updates!
Competition Style BBQ Tips
As you’ve likely already seen, the BBQ Beat has some great articles on how to produce winning BBQ results with posts on:
- How To Cook Competition BBQ Ribs That Get You Walks and Wins
- How to Cook a Victoriously Awesome Competition Pork Butt
- How to Cook Competition BBQ Brisket That’s “Hunt You Down” Amazing
Objective BBQ Product Reviews
The podcast will also focus on some product reviews, as well as various tips and guidelines you can use to produce great quality smoked and grilled food. Product reviews I’ve posted for you so far include:
- Rockin W Smokers of Texas: The Craft Distillery of BBQ Pits
- Interview: Chad Humphrey of Humphrey’s Smokers
BBQ Team Spotlight Interviews
I’ll also be talking with some competition BBQ cook teams. As you know, I’ve posted several BBQ Team Spotlights on the blog already, and I hope to revisit these teams. I also hope to reach out to other teams that are just starting to get their groove on with walks and wins.
I really love these BBQ cook team spotlights. There’s always a fun and unique story line behind the formation of a BBQ cook team, and so far, you guys really seem to enjoy reading them. Putting an audio component to these interviews is just another way to let the teams and their “personalities” shine!
Some of the highlights I’ve posted to date include:
- Interview with Shane Draper of Draper’s BBQ
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Smoking Bad BBQ Team (Italy)
- BBQ Team Spotlight: West Texas Pit Masters
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Pork Butt Paradise
- BBQ Team Spotlight: West Texas Oilees BBQ
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Pitbull BBQ
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Jugs BBQ
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Hatfield and McCoy BBQ
- BBQ Team Spotlight: Down Below BBQ
In general, I like to highlight anything and everything that’s good going on in the world of BBQ. There’s a ton of great stuff going on out there.
Anything Specific You’d Like to See on BBQBeat.com? Let Me Know!
So that’s what I have planned this far. Hopefully, you will find the information interesting. It’s my hope that you’ll make your way over to the BBQ Beat Facebook Page and let me know what else I can cover for you here via podcast interview – or on the site in general.
You can also contact me directly by using this contact form found here.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Here%26#039;s my post or podcast suggestion…’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Bottom line is this: We all win if I’m posting information you want to read. The best way for me to know what that is … wait for it… is for you to chime in and tell me!