In this interview, I talk with Mike McCloud about the origins of the World Food Championship, how the event has changed over the years, the set up for this year’s BBQ category competitors, and much more.
If you prefer, you can watch the interview in video format below:
The BBQ Beat Podcast is Supported By:
About the Show
The BBQ Beat Podcast, with BBQ Podcast host Kevin Sandridge, shares all that’s good in competition and backyard BBQ and grilling. Guests include competition BBQ pitmasters, food industry insiders, BBQ and grilling product manufacturers, and event promoters from the US as well as abroad. If you love BBQ and have an appreciation for southern culture and live-fire cooking – this is the Barbecue podcast for you.
Check Out These Other BBQ Beat Podcast Episodes
- Episode 23: Arnie Segovia of Smokin’ Lonestar on Family, IBCA BBQ, and His Love of Cue
- Episode 27: Big Green Craig Weekend Grill Party Wrap Up, Shout Outs, and More
- Episode 28: Chad from Kick Ash Basket Talks Invention, Innovation, and Getting After It
- Episode 29: Josh Tahan of True Craft BBQ on Cooking, Craveability, and the Pursuit of Good Food
- Episode 31: Your BBQ Photos and How to Make them Awesome with Mike Lang
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Ratings & Reviews
If you enjoy this podcast, please give it a rating and review. Positive ratings and reviews help bring The BBQ Beat Podcast to the attention of other BBQ and Southern Culture lovers who may not be aware of the show.
Be Sure to Listen to More Episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode of the BBQ Beat Podcast, be sure to catch up on some of the other most popular conversations listed below.
- BBQ Greats Talk About Giving Back at the 2019 Firebox Invitational
- Talking About Cheshire Pork’s Product Line with Joe Riscky of Fort Worth, TX
- Hanging with Tony Roberts of Proud Souls Barbecue and Provisions
- Talking with Australia’s Ben Arnot of the Smoking Hot Confessions Podcast
- Wild Game, Fish, Foraging and More with Hank Shaw